>(to see if rebuildspam.pm is included or not - it is on my machine, but
don't know if its needed)

the rebuildspamdb.pm file is created/updated by assp if the own (included)
version is greater than the existing

Thomas

Von:    K Post <nntp.p...@gmail.com>
Datum:  17.01.2011 17:32
Betreff:        [Assp-test] Soureforge file missing / link wrong

I just went to download the v2 zip file (to see if rebuildspam.pm is
included or not - it is on my machine, but don't know if its needed).

Anyway, I went to assp.sourceforge.net and clicked
"Download ASSP 2.x here"

I get the message:
The "/ASSP V2 multithreading/2.0.1 1.0.06/ASSP 2.0.1 1.0.06 install.ZIP"
file could not be found or is not available. Please select another file.

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!