I know I don't...:)
Learning...I hate databases, always have

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Eckardt [mailto:thomas.ecka...@thockar.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2011 7:38 AM
To: ASSP development mailing list
Subject: [Assp-test] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: fixed
pre version 2.1.2 11301

Read the GUI 'DBdriver'- you don't know what you do!

Thomas

Von:    Steve Moffat <st...@optimum.bm>
Datum:  30.10.2011 11:10
Betreff:        Re: [Assp-test] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re:
fixed pre version 2.1.2 11301

Thomas
Getting further....but still errors....

Oct-30-11 06:56:33 [Worker_1] Whitelist database error: Can't connect to data
source 'dbi:InnoDB :database=assp;host=172.16.16.20' because I can't work out
what driver to use (it doesn't seem to contain a 'dbi:driver:'
prefix and the DBI_DRIVER env var is not set) at C:/Perl/site/lib/Tie/RDBM.pm
line 75 thread 3
Oct-30-11 06:56:33 [Worker_1] Worker_1 started
Oct-30-11 06:56:48 [init] Whitelist database error: Can't connect to data
source 'dbi:InnoDB :database=assp;host=172.16.16.20' because I can't work out
what driver to use (it doesn't seem to contain a 'dbi:driver:' prefix and the
DBI_DRIVER env var is not set) at C:/Perl/site/lib/Tie/RDBM.pm line 75
Oct-30-11 06:56:48 [init] Warning: can not use defined database - switching
over to use files instead of database assp!
Thanks
Steve