Matti, will the new logo have a copyright by SF or could we also use it
inside assp?

Thomas

Von:    Matti Haack <m.ha...@haack-it.de>
Datum:  02.12.2011 15:23
Betreff:        [Assp-test] New ASSP Logo

As  we  are  No.4  on Sourceforge Downloads, Sourceforge offered us to
create a professional logo for ASSP for free.

If  you  have any inputs, which should be the base for the Sourceforge
team to create our new logo, feel free to contribute it here.

My  idea  would  be  something as an xRay Scanner for emails or just a
Typographic logo.

I am waiting for your inputs and ideas over the weekend

Matti

--
Matti Haack - Hit Haack IT Service Gmbh
Geschäftsführer: Henry Haack

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!