Hi there,

I have tried to set up the ARC plugin to store files as
/path/to/mailstore/in/RDOMAIN/YEARMONTHDAY/ and
/path/to/mailstore/out/FDOMAIN/YEARMONTHDAY/

I did this because I want to get an interface written that allows users
access to their files, but I just get  "No such file or directory".

It isn't a permissions issue as I can tell it to write to
/path/to/mailstore/in/ and /path/to/mailstore/out/ and it works fine but
I really like the idea of separating out each domain and further by date.

Are paths supposed to be created automatically? If not is there a way we
can make it?

All the Best,
Colin.