When I try to run /etc/init.d/assp start (or restart), I get the message
"Proxythreads version 1.69 required--this is only version 1.07 at
assp.pl line 98".
According to the infostats page, I have Thread::Queue version 2.12,
Thread::State version 0.09, threads version 1.86, and threads::shared
version 1.4

Can anyone tell me where to get the 1.69 (or newer) version of Proxythreads?

Thanks,
Tim