I gave this command to see if it happened more often and it turned out it
happened quite often already.

 # grep 'relay attempt blocked for non local BCC recipient'
/opt/ASSP/logs/*maillog.txt  | egrep -o '\[RelayAttempt\]
[0-9]+\.[0-9]+\.[0-9]+\.' | sort | uniq -c | sort -n
      2 [RelayAttempt] 202.58.80.
      2 [RelayAttempt] 218.30.111.
     14 [RelayAttempt] 195.248.77.
     18 [RelayAttempt] 74.125.83.
     20 [RelayAttempt] 209.85.160.
     24 [RelayAttempt] 209.85.161.
     26 [RelayAttempt] 207.126.144.
     30 [RelayAttempt] 194.171.56.
     58 [RelayAttempt] 74.125.82.
    108 [RelayAttempt] 209.85.210.

Google may do something wrong/awkward, but such a major player can't be ignored
that easily.

JP