I'm using 1.9.8.4(1.0.02).  Two questions regarding SPF checking.

Question 1:
In blockstrictSPFRe I've got @chase.com

One of my users got an email from Chase Bank (a valid email) that was
blocked by the blockstrictSPFRE rule.  The email came from
helo=sf3.jpmchase.com.  The from address is
chase.commercial.onl...@chase.com and because of this the email was
blocked because of @chase.com.  The spf IP list for chase.com is
different from sf3.jpmchase.com.  Other than putting the ranges of IP's
for chase.com and jpmchase.com in noprocessing and blocking the
@chase.com domain, is there a way to make it work?

Here's the email header:  http://pastebin.com/VuADkfb7

Question 2:
In the above header it says:  X-Assp-Message-Score: -35 (SPF pass)
And then:  X-Assp-Spam-Found: SPF pass - strictblock

What does it mean?  To me, SPF pass means that it passed the SPF check,
not failed it.

Thanks,
Brett