filelist.xml@01D07CED.0E5E0340 must be in the mail !
filelist.xml@01D07CED.0E5E0340 is interpreted as an email address

Thomas

Von:    "Pontus Hellgren" <pon...@scandinavianhosting.se>
An:     <assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net>
Datum:  22.04.2015 13:20
Betreff:        [Assp-test] Reply of spamreport

Hi there!

This is nothing critical, I just wanna know why ;-)

Got this return/reply from assp when reporting a spam to the spamadress:
(like assps...@mydomain.com)

"m...@spamdomain.com: added to the personal blacklist of
mym...@mydomain.com
filelist.xml@01D07CED.0E5E0340: added to the personal blacklist of
mym...@mydomain.com"

I checked the mailheaders and the message of the spam reported and could
not
find any " filelist.xml@01D07CED.0E5E0340".
Is that just some reference for assp or where do assp find that info and
why
returning it if its not of intrest for the mailer and the blacklisting?

Like I said, just curious to where the text might be found by assp and why
it is returned.

Running ASSP version 2.4.4(15059) on Ubuntu LTS 14.04

Regards,
Pontus

Learn Process modeling best practices with Bonita BPM through live
exercises
http://www.bonitasoft.com/be-part-of-it/events/bpm-camp-virtual-
event?utm_

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!