Yes, we can do all checks again ???? what a nonsense!

Von:    K Post <nntp.p...@gmail.com>
Datum:  13.05.2015 18:35
Betreff:        Re: [Assp-test] No MX or A record, false hit

Will do.

I know that this specific host has been in existence for a long time.
Something went wrong with the lookup, probably on my end.   Does it make
any sense to have the A and MX lookup retry just one more time if there's
no record found for the mx and A record?  Checking A and MX is a great way
of blocking spammers, but if it occasionally fails, as we saw here, it
assigns a score based on that error.  Allowing ASSP to check just once
more
could improve false errors if they're caused by an intermittent lookup
error of some kind.  Just a thought.

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 10:40 AM, Thomas Eckardt
<thomas.ecka...@thockar.com