Excellent modifications as usual.

Does BlockReportAdmins honor rules in EmailDomainAdmins?  If so, it might
be good to indicate that in the GUI.  I've got a couple other tiny GUI
changes, so let me know and I'll get you an update based on this version as
I've done in the past.

Thanks again for listening to my ideas, sometimes tearing them apart, but
often hearing me out and making your improved version of the concept a
reality  These "little" things really add up.  We ALL appreciate the
tremendous time commitment that this must entail..

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 12:48 PM, Thomas Eckardt <thomas.ecka...@thockar.com