I set PTRCacheInterval to 0 a couple weeks back during testing, and never
re-enabled it.  I will, but I noticed a minor issue.

When looking at a message with no PTR for the sending IP, the Analyze GUI
seems to show:

     xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is in PTRCache: status=

There's nothing after the equal sign.  I would think that with the cache
disabled, it would say something more like

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxxx NO PTR RECORD

without mentioning the cache, since that's turned off.

I don't know if setting the PTRCahceInterval to 0 really does clear out the
cache, if some kind of phantom cache is still in use, etc, but I figured
this little bug was worth mentioning so you could check if it impacts other
areas.

Thanks