>The only plugin I use is the ASSP_AFC one, so I figured make it priority
1.

This is not possible. Check your installation. Plugins must be in the
'assp/Plugins' folder - and NOWHERE ELSE inside assp and Perl. There
should NOT be any copy of a plugin in any other perl or assp 'lib' folder
(also not in there root !). It can be possible, that assp managed copies
of any file exists in the 'assp/download' folder.
.
Ken - I've no doubt - there were two plugins loaded! Possibly two times
the same - possibly different versions - possibly in renamed files?

To get this warning:

> WARNING: runlevel 'complete mail' - priority 1 is already occupied by
> plugin ASSP_AFC

at least two plugins must be registered to assp!

Notice: assp will try load any file in the 'assp/Plugins' folder, that
name starts with 'ASSP_' and has the extension .pm, as a Plugin.

Thomas