Does the same happens using http ?

Thomas

Von:    Martin Voßloh <martin.voss...@mhp.com>
Datum:  08.01.2016 17:20
Betreff:        Re: [Assp-test] ASSP version 2.4.7(16004) :: MainLoop
WebTraffic      start

Hi,

I use HTTPS.

Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Thomas Eckardt [mailto:thomas.ecka...@thockar.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 8. Januar 2016 17:11
An: ASSP development mailing list
Betreff: Re: [Assp-test] ASSP version 2.4.7(16004) :: MainLoop WebTraffic
start

ASSP is unable to send data to the browser or waits for ACK from the
browser.

Do you use http ot https for the GUI.

btw.: there is nothing change in ths code for the webtraffic.

Thomas

Von:    Martin Voßloh <martin.voss...@mhp.com>
Datum:  08.01.2016 16:31
Betreff:        [Assp-test] ASSP version 2.4.7(16004) :: MainLoop
WebTraffic start

Hello,

today I have 5 times a not working ASSP and every time I get an error like
this:

logged error on host mymachine.local.de:

Jan-08-16 14:50:24 error: MainThread stuck for 65 seconds after: MainLoop
WebTraffic start - last debug step was: WEB: 10.10.10.10!

10.10.10.10 is my IP and my Browser is Firefox 43.0.4/IE11 or Chromium

Some time I would check the maillog with my open Browser and logged in
User and start a refresh.

After that the ASSP stuck.

A telnet on the IP SMTP only reach the open Port but no helo comes up.

-          restarting assp helped

The ASSP is very new and my old ones are running since years without any
problem like this.
Did anybody know problems like this?

ASSP version 2.4.7(16004)
Ubuntu 14.03 LTS
Perl 5.018002

Thanks
Regards
Martin

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!