Von:    Harley_1955 <harley_1...@yahoo.com>
An:     ASSP-TEST <assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net>
Datum:  20.01.2016 19:12
Betreff:        [Assp-test] Question

I'm curious about something, what's the difference between no processing
domains and whitelisted domains? I'm assuming the way assp looks at the
email?

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!