>user has simply forwarded the false positive to asspnotspam address.

This is wrong, if whitelist or personal blacklist should be managed on
reports - attach the mail as .eml or zip . MSOL  .msg
Simply forwarding mails removes the original MIME header.
If no acceptable mail address is found in the header of a report, assp
looks in to the body.

>gets polluted by pseudo-addresses

1a74afffce8d074dae8e7695b52308cf0daf1...@denbgat9eh3msx.ww902.senderxyz.net

This is a legit mail address - who else than the user should make a
decision on it?
A simple mail to 'EmailWhitelistRemove' with the email address in the body
or subject will do it!

It would be possible to check the domain '
DENBGAT9EH3MSX.ww902.senderxyz.net' if there is a MX record for it and to
ignore it if there isn't any. But this is still not implemented, nor I'm
convinced that this is wise. This email address was in a regular header
line
any of:

subject
from
X-Assp-Envelope-From
sender
reply-to
errors-to
list-......
ReturnReceipt
Return-Receipt-To
Disposition-Notification-To

It makes absolute no sense to provide an invalid email address in these
header lines - even not for spammers! So checking them for a MX record
seems to be useless!
I think this email address was in 'errors-to:' - done by the sender to
collect and check bounces.

Thomas