16074 is much better with the admin report of submitted spam.  I now see
bayes and hmm information, something I haven't seen in at least a year.
Thank you!!

The top part is still missing most of the info and I get this warning in
the log:
Warning: DKIM returned 'no domain to fetch policy for '  (with the space
and single quote)

General Hints:

m...@ourcharity.org has requested this analyze report
analyze is restricted to a maximum length of 3088 bytes
attachments will be fully analyzed using ASSP_AFC
attachments will be fully scanned for viruses
text processing uses unicode normalization

sender and reply addresses:     <-- nothing there
recipient addresses:            <-- nothing there
Feature Matching:               <-- nothing there

• DKIM-check returned OK no domain to fetch policy for       <-- doesn't
seem to see any of this stuff either
• URIBL check: 'OK'
• PTR record via DNS: status=no PTR
• RWLcheck returned OK for : status=unknown