Hello,

I have very often this error in my logs:
Jun-01-16 11:39:39 [Worker_5] Error: Couldn't upgrade to TLS for client
XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:

These settings I have for: SSL version used for transmission (SSL_version)
SSLv23:!SSLv3:!SSLv2

Should I try this :
In this case setting the version to 'SSLv23:!SSLv2:!SSLv3:!TLSv1_1:!TLSv1_2'
might help.

Or did I have another problem?

Thy and Regards
Martin