:: On Wed, 19 Oct 2016 22:04:31 +0530
:: <CAERtFnR7R_tJMeXidHJ0uFj2w3nmqcurip6+h=bmyol4lzw...@mail.gmail.com>
:: Vaibhav Jaiman <vaibhavjai...@gmail.com> wrote:

> - have setup assp and mailenable on the same box .
> - ASSP listening on 25|587|2525
> - MailServer listening on 125
>
> (Inbound)
> Internet -> ASSP -> MailServer -> Remote
>
> have configured below settings
>
> listenport - 25|587|127.0.0.1:2525
> smtpDestination - 127.0.0.1:125
> RelayHost - 127.0.0.1:125
> Relay Port - 127.0.0.1:2525|127.0.0.1:587|127.0.0.1:25
> allowRelayCon - 127.0.0.1

My suggestion is the following

* Inbound

sender

ASSP: 25, 587

MailEnable: 8025

* OutBound

MailEnable

ASSP: 8025 (relayport - just local)

IIS SMTP: 9025 (just local)

destination

the idea is that the inbound mail flows through ASSP to the backend
MailEnable server where it's then distributed as needed; the outbound
mail, originated from MailEnable is sent to ASSP which then forwards it
to the IIS SMTP acting as the outbound mail router; you'll probably
need to proper tweak thing, but the above, once configured will work
quite well; oh and ensure to disable authentication on port 25 (at
least for plain vanilla, non-SSL connections and *force* it on port
587) and to properly configure the IIS SMTP to route bounces/errors

What else... oh, yeah, if you feel ok with MailEnable then, good for
you, but personally, I think that hMailServer is better than ME, also
since it supports a webmail client (RoundCube) which has addons which
allow to integrate it quite strictly with hMailServer