Thanks for this Thomas.

Suggestions and thoughts -

1) I think with the AddIntendedForHeader description, it's important to
note that for the time being incoming/local and outgoing do the same thing
2) While ASSP is stripping the intended for header from outgoing (non-local
recipients), which is great, I think you should also note that with the
incoming/local setting the X-ASSP-IntendedFor is written to the mail store,
but it's still not put into the email stream.  This will stop ASSP from
inadvertently disclosing bcc recipients even to internal users.  (that in
my opinion is important - colleagues bcc'ing other colleagues internally
while sending to another colleague).  I would think that nearly all users
would want the setting set to local/internal.  In fact, I can't think of a
reason that any other option is even offered.  - as an aside, I'm
interested in the reasoning.