Now that  DKIMpassAction is no longer just a hidden option, can you explain
use scenarios again?  I understand what the GUI is saying, I just can think
of reasons why anyone would want anything other than the (newly) 0 default.

DKIMWL and DKIMNP has been life changing for us.  Really incredible. I'm
just not sure how DKIMpassAction would be beneficial above that.

There's nothing stopping a spammer from DKIM signing messages if they
control the domain.  In what scenarios would bits 0, 1, or 2 be useful
then?  Why would you ever want to RWL, noPB, or set a zero IP score for
absolutely >any< DKIM signed email?  There's obviously a reason to have the
option or you wouldn't have put it into the GUI, but what is it?

Thanks
Ken