I just recently setup assp and doing some checks on its features.

Could someone inform me how to implement validating recipients. I have a
domain foo.com and I don't want to accept any email for foo.com but limit it
only to a valid email address under foo.com.

I'm checking validate recipients and create a file with the list of email
address. I believe all email address on the list will be receive and not at
the list will be automatically rejected.

However, I tried to send an email that was not listed on the file but still
it was forwarded to the real server.

Any advise? I did this before 2-3 years ago but can't remember it how did I
implement it.

Thanks,

Nelson