From: Jeremy McSpadden
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 10:24 AM
To: mailto:m...@grounded.net
Subject: Re: [Assp-user] HELP with ASSP again..!? end of the
lineapproacheshere..

Honestly my friend ... ASSP is garbage. Way to complicated for what it
supposedly does. I have operated mail servers for 20 years, and it is not worth
the hassle. Support is weak and it's just over complicated with a bad UI.

I moved to Baruwa. I'm not sure how your setup is. Take a look at it though.

--
Jeremy McSpadden
Flux Labs, Inc | http://www.fluxlabs.net | Endless Solutions