Hmm Interesting..

That is the complete headers of the files.
right click e-mails -> Properties. -> grab them all and posted it here.

I found this on the other e-mails though

Other than that there is none

It is there maybe a possibility that we can block them from the headers if
they have randoms like this? Like the Jibberish messed up headers?

Thanks!