Hello all,

This is my first post on this list.

I have a ASSP installed connecting to a OpenLDAP server to check Local
Addresses.
On the Postfix Server I got two canonical domains like original.foo and
originalcan.foo is the canonical domain to original.foo.
The expected behavior is that all messages coming in to originalcan.foo are
redirected perfectly to original.foo, but there is the point: when a message
came to j...@originalcan.foo ASSP Local Addresses will not find this user on
the OpenLDAP, just because it doesn't exists as user, but as canonical domain.

The only option I found was turn the LDAP Setup off and let Postfix deal with
valid users. Is there any other option?

Thanks!

Anahuac de Paula Gil

KyaPanel - http://www.kyapanel.com