All my servers lately recieve a lot of attepted deliveries like that

Oct-31-13 01:17:43 38317-10855 186.113.42.93 <forever...@google.com>
to: io...@xmk.pl recipient delayed: iovov@xxxxx;
Oct-31-13 01:17:43 38317-10855 186.113.42.93 <forever...@google.com>
to: iovov@xxxx disconnected (1 seconds);

In log for about 6 hours I counted about 900 000 such entries on 10
servers and about 8000 unique IPs. Spam is not accepted, however this
makes assp (1.x) very slow to respond and I constatntly get info about
it from my monitoring (15s timeout).

To handle such event it would be nice if assp had:
- possibility to check spf before anything else for specified domains
with separate result (block) instead of normal scoring
- treat spf "~all" like "-all" for manualy specified list of domains
- possibility to drop further processing of email as soon as RCPT to
has domain listed on drop_connection_sender_domains or something like
that