For Users of ASSP  <assp-user@lists.sourceforge.net> schreibt:
>I have a few dedicated email addresses for my domain that I never want
>to see marked as spam, even if the bayesian probability would mark it
>as spam. Currently, these get marked as "possiblespam", which I do not
>like.
>
>Where do I enter such email addresses? There are so many options now,
>and I can't tell them apart any more (I wish there was a "how-to"
>documentation that explains which options to use for the most common
>needs. Instead, it seems, I have to read thru every possible option's
>description to sort out which ones may be right or not. So I end up
>asking here :)

You can add/delete addresses in Whitelist in menu
"White/Redlist/Tuplets" just on the top of the GUI.

There is an email-interface in the GUI to add/delete to Whitelist:
Email Interface Add to Whitelist Address

EmailWhitelistAdd, default=assp-white)

Any mail sent by local/authenticated users to this username will be
interpreted as a request to add addresses to the whitelist.
Do not put the full address here, just the user part. For example:
assp-white. The user would then send to assp-wh...@anylocaldomain.com.

Remove from Whitelist Address (EmailWhitelistRemove,
default=assp-notwhite)

Any mail sent by local/authenticated users to this username will be
interpreted as a request to remove addresses from the whitelist.
Do not put the full address here, just the user part.For example:
assp-notwhite. The user would then send to
assp-notwh...@anylocaldomain.com.

There is link in the top and bottom menu: Getting Started, which
provides some basics.
http://apps.sourceforge.net/mediawiki/assp/index.php?title=Getting_Started