I just noticed that when I report spam emails via the EmailSpam mail
interface, they affect the whitelist:

EmailErrorsModifyWhite is set to "modify whitelist".

But this option also affects EmailHam the same way, it appears.

Is that really smart? It makes sense to ADD Ham to the whitelist, but
removing spam from the whitelist is not so smart, IMO, because spam
usually uses fake sender addresses, e.g. "serv...@paypal.com", and so
if I mark such mails as spam, paypal.com gets removed from my
whitelist even though that's not what I had intended.

If I change the option to disabled, falsely detected spam (ham) won't
be added to the whitelist any more, which isn't the best outcome,
either.

Shouldn't this behavior be changed, therefore, so that "modify"
whitelist only adds ham to the whitelist but spam doesn't remove it?
I'd expect that reporting spam would only add its content to the
bayesian filter, nothing more, while reporting ham undoes any possible
blacklisting, bayesian filtering and whatnot else. But that's not how
it works right, now, does it?

Thomas