I was running into the same issue, ultimately I had to whitelist the domain as
it had "cheap" in the FQDN

-----Original Message-----
From: jay [mailto:j...@m5.chicago.il.us]
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2016 12:58 PM
To: assp-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [GRAYMAIL] [Assp-user] bombRe rejection of e-mails containing "cheap"
-- Wednesday morning followup

Esteemed Colleagues:

An off-list conversation in response to my Sunday afternoon inquiry has led me
to the line in assp.cfg

  correctednotspam:=errors/notspam

and I have moved the wrongly-rejected e-mails from /opt/assp/discarded to
/opt/assp/errors/notspam.  I have been told that if I continue to do this,
vigilantly and consistently, it will eventually solve my problem.
Unfortunately, there seems to be no satisfactory way of solving the problem
more quickly.  Further advice and discussion are welcome.

                        Jay F. Shachter
                        6424 N Whipple St
                        Chicago IL  60645-4111
                                (1-773)7613784   landline
                                (1-410)9964737   GoogleVoice
                                j...@m5.chicago.il.us

http://cp.mcafee.com/d/avndz8Od2hJ5wseod78VZBwTsSztVAQsLIzAPhOrhKYOqenTTzhOUrhKYOqenShPdPqaaryr3OarVJmyIFAMkxlIzqF_GX2smX5pg8YKrgGShJk_RtxebtyIE4undE44QbELfZvDT7TxP3TnKnhj7fsztxB55Z_G8FHnjlKevVkffGhBrwqrhdICQuKBhIxiQp4fdECM0qH_m9OJF6LifVKxLqkmbJQ-9sxlK5LE2zVkDjGlrzrTg0fY3jrWqrVIQJy5ab5SWv4QKCy0xlkw2_d44v4vJelo6y2HFEwYK9Qd45GMDIEiwhd41EyIj_lzh4q82VsQg0bW4fExFoQgaRz2k29EwtGuvkMSIruudXvEl

                        "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur"

Service + Safety = Success
Disclaimer
you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This
individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender
immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this
email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified
that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited.