OK, thanks for the clarification.

 Original Message processed by david®
Re: [Assp-user] ASSP relaying foreign senders (29-Mrz-2017 8:56)
From:   Thomas Eckardt
To:For Users of ASSP

'RelayOnlyLocalDomains' is not checked in the resend-mail function.
If a regular user requests a resend of an email, assp takes care to do the
right things.
If email admins are using the resend-mail function, they have to take care to
do the right thing. The same applies, if an .eml is copied manually (or by
external script) in to the resendmail folder.

Thomas