Is there a way to debug RBL lookup issues?

I'm running into a lot of instances where ASSP is telling me that "RBLCheck returned OK for" an IP address that is in my local RBL that I maintain. I can't seem to figure out if there's a way to get more details on what, exactly, the RBL is doing, it would be great if I could use the Mail Analyzer to debug this.

Thanks.

Farokh
Best Tech Service, LLC- When only the Best will do...
For all your technology needs including hosting solutions.
Cell: 914-262-1594
Like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/besttechsvc