For security reasons it is not possible for users to request a resend of
blocked attachments.

Attachment processing is skipped for resent mails if the
'X-Assp-ForceResend:' header is found in the .eml file.

This header has to be added manually. In case an email admin requests the
resend, the hints 'force' or 'dont scan' behind the file name will add
this header.
The body of the resend request will look like (left link):

###spam/Hallo--465786.eml###[do not] move file to errors/notspam force

In case the right resend link is used, put the special hint in to the mail
body.

Now the real problem:
>Now the user is unable to receive the original attachment in case of
"false positives".

Tell me, how can the attachment blocking of the ASSP_AFC plugin produce
false positives, if 'UserAttach' is used?
Attachments are allowed or not allowed for a user (using the corporate
security policies).There is no grey section inbetween, which can produce
false positives!
It may happen, that the plugin is doing a wrong detection - in this case,
report a bug.

>If the user requests an BlockReport, this eMails are not included in this
report. In the daily report, these are included, but resend of exactly
these messages fails (no message back received).

The daily block report is done using admin privileges, even the recipient
is a regular user - so the report contains all blocked mails. But the
resend links are removed from blocked attachments.
If a user requests a block report, those mails are not shown.

Thomas

Von:    Johannes Wissen <wiss...@gmail.com>
An:     assp-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Datum:  11.05.2017 13:29
Betreff:        [Assp-user] Howto inform user immediately after blocked
attachment with option to later request the attachment

Hello,

I want to realize the folliwing function with ASSP (17073) and
ASSP_AFC_plugin:
1. Incoming eMails shall not reach the final recipient if attachment types
are found (this is working already)
2. The user shall be immediately informed about this (this I can realize
via the ASSP_AFC_plugin, ASSP_AFCReplBadAttach, also working, the user
will receive the Mail and the original attachment is replaced.)
3. Now the user is unable to receive the original attachment in case of
"false positives". Here I don't find any solution for. If the user
requests an BlockReport, this eMails are not included in this report. In
the daily report, these are included, but resend of exactly these messages
fails (no message back received).

Anyone knows how to realize the point 3.?

Thanks for your help!
Johannes

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!