Von:    Paul Cockings <ds...@cytringan.co.uk>
An:     assp-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Datum:  22.06.2017 16:26
Betreff:        [Assp-user] How to upgrade to development version

Hello,

I am using ASSP version 2.5.5(17073)

If I wanted to use the latest development version
(http://assp.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/assp/assp2/test/), what would be
the correct way to "upgrade".  Which files should be overwritten and
which ones should be retained ?  I did look around the wiki and other
documents, but so far I didn't find the information.

Thankyou for ASSP I'm amazed what perl can do in experts hands.

--Paul

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!