Hi, I sent this on June 19, but saw no reply, so I'm sending it again.

I'm trying to use ccSpaminDomain and it appears that it works fine using different email addresses separated by | (ie s...@domain1.com|s...@domain2.com etc), but using a file (ie file:files/ccspamindomain) and that file having 1 email per line:
s...@domain1.com
s...@domain2.com

doesn't work. In the case of the email addresses separated by |, spam emails get forwarded correctly, but when I try to use a file, no spams get forwarded. Is this a known issue, or is there something wrong with how I'm attempting to use it?

Thanks.

Farokh
Best Tech Service, LLC- When only the Best will do...
For all your technology needs including hosting solutions.
Cell: 914-262-1594
Like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/besttechsvc