From:   Daniel Miller via Assp-user <assp-user@lists.sourceforge.net>
To:     assp-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc:     Daniel Miller <dmil...@amfes.com>
Date:   13-07-2017 00:33
Subject:        Re: [Assp-user] Mess UI

Sounds like there are some files missing - probably in the "assp/images"
folder.  You may want to download a full zip and install.
Daniel

On 7/12/2017 1:37 PM, Alexandre de Arruda Paes wrote:
The problem occurs in Mozilla, Chrome/Chromium and Rekonq.
Caches are cleared. Acessing from machines that never touch ASSP does the
same.

assp-user@lists.sourceforge.net>:
>> Hi Doug,

>> Same problem.

You don't mention the browser that you're using.  That might be helpful,

Doug