To turn off DMARC reports to remote senders, but to continue processing mail according to DMARC records, do I simply place a "*" in /noDMARCReportDomain?/

I'm tired of receiving "undeliverable" reports from what I believe to be badly configured domains - if they won't accept the report why the $#!@ do they publish a record?! Yes I can and do add individual domains - but since I don't think anybody's actually looking at these reports I don't need to send them.

--
Daniel