Hi all,

I'm still considering using ASSP. I got through its info, but still have
a few questions:

1- does each mail user has his/her *individual* whitelist and blacklist ?
    or the whitelist and blacklist is common for all mail users in ASSP ?

2- if the lists (whitelist/blacklist) are individual per user, who
adds/removes
    addresses in his/her lists? the user by him/herself or the
administrator?

3- as I could see, the files in the errors/spam, errors/notspam, spam and
    notspam directories of each user are read in order to train the
Bayesian
    spam filter. Does that mean that each user has his/her own Bayesian
    filter ?

in thank in advance all answers,
Otavio