Hello,

anyone to help me on this issue ? I can't believe i'm alone with this type of configuration...

Kind regards

Philippe

Le 2017-12-04 17:15, Philippe Schelté a écrit :
Hello,

I have a backup email server, standing in a hosting company, named
mybackup.mydomain.com, it is the front server and is referenced on my
MX DNS records.
At the office I have a server that fetch the email on the backup
server it's name is myserver.mydomain.com.
On the office server ASSP is listening on port 25 and postfix is
listening on port 125

I have this configuration in ASSP :

ispip => ip adress of the mybackup.mydomain.com
ispHostnames => mybackup.mydomain.com|myserver.mydomain.com

And I spams are still not detected, What do I have missed ?

Kind regards

Philippe

--
Philippe Schelté