Hi Thomas,

Awesome release. The SSL listeners for any port is very good!

Years ago, I asked you if it's possible to include an outgoing rate control
in ASSP, like messages sent by hour/day, per domain, etc.
Tools like cbopolicyd do that, but is to complicated to mantain and debug
(ASSP log is a master champion in this area!)

Best regards,

Alexandre