    Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 10:41:47 -0500
    From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt...@o-sinc.com>
 Subject: Re: [Assp-user] Problems getting TLS working
      To: assp-user@lists.sourceforge.net

On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 00:26:33 +0000
Mark D Montgomery II <techi...@techiem2.net> wrote:

Ok, so it SHOULD work.

In SSL Proxy and TLS Settings:
DoTLS: do TLS

SSLCertFile: /etc/ssl/froxlor-custom/mydomain_chain.pem
SSLKeyFile: /etc/ssl/froxlor-custom/mydomain.key
SSLCAFile: /etc/ssl/froxlor-custom/mydomain_CA.pem

Not sure which your using. Let's Encrypt filenames are fullchain.pem
and privkey.pem. Those should be the only two you need. Point
SSLCertFile to fullchain.pem and SSLKeyFile to privkey.pem. The
SSLCAFile should not be necessary. Leave that blank. That maybe what is
causing your problem now. Could try removing that first.

Otherwise if you modified the files from Let's Encrypt at all, do not.
They are good to go as they come from them.

--
William L. Thomson Jr.

----- End message from "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt...@o-sinc.com> -----

--