Hi Thomas,

Em ter., 1 de mar. de 2022 às 10:40, Thomas Eckardt <
thomas.ecka...@thockar.com> escreveu:

> seems the database driver is not installed
>
> DBD::Pg
>
> possibly because perl was updated and the assp module installer was not
> used
>
> antispam-assp:/usr/local/assp# dpkg -l | grep -i dbd
ii  libdbd-pg-perl                     3.14.2-1+b1                    amd64
       Perl DBI driver for the PostgreSQL database server
ii  libdbd-pgsql:amd64                 0.9.0-9                        amd64
       PostgreSQL database server driver for libdbi

I updated DBD::Pg via cpan to version 3.15, without success too.
I will try to install ASSP in a fresh Debian 11 and I will report here.

Best regards,

Alexandre