(@|.)wsj.com
will match @wsj.com and all subdomains

FYI, I generally use DKIMWLAddresses where possible, instead of
WhitelistedDomains.  For a domain like WSJ.com, it's perfect since I know
that nearly everything is DKIM signed from (and by) them.

The (@|.)wsj.com syntax was suggested Thomas for DKIMWLAddresses, and that
should work with WhitelistedDomains too.  The wildcard (*) isn't necessary
as both DKIMWLAddresses and WhitelistedDomains match the end of the from
address.  (from the GUI:  "Note this matches the end of the address, so if
you don't want to match subdomains then include the @.")

Using DKIMWLAddresses prevents WhitelistedDomains from allowing spoofed
mail through.  The only time I use WhitelistedDomains is if there's a
subdomain that I need to always let through that isn't signed by the sender.

Hope this helps.