Bismillahirrohmaani-rrohiim.
Saudaraku sekalian, buat yang minat jadi programmer. Berikut ada lowongan (info
dari Teman).
-----------------------
In line of our rapid growth, we are looking for most hardworking
candidates to join us for the following positions:

1. Programmer (DEV)
- Male
- Min. D3 Computer Science
- Excellent English
- Technical skill: Oracle (pl/sql) / Java

2. Technical Writer (DOC)
- Male/female
- Min. D3 any discipline
- Excellent English is a must
- Having experience at least 2 years in technical documentation

3. Programmer – Maintenance (OPS)
- Male
- Fresh graduate min. D3 computer science
- Technical skill: Oracle (pl/sql) / Java
- Excellent English is preferable
- Willing to work in shift (at night)
- Willing to work on holiday
- Can work under minimum control
- Self starter

4. Project Controller (PC)
- Male
- Min. S1 Computer Science
- Computer literate: MS Office, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skill and demonstrated competence in communicating
effectively and maintaining solid-working relationships at all levels
- Ability to express complex situation in simple terms
- Capable to develop a strong team approach and exhibit professional maturity
and leadership skills
- Flexibility, adaptability, high tolerance to ambiguity, creativity able to
work with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of solid works in IT Project
- Excellent English is a must

Applicants should submit their application letters with resume,
references and recent photograph within 2 weeks to:
HRD DEPARTMENT
PT. Dua Empat Tujuh
Segitiga Emas Business Park Unit No. 6
Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio Kav. 6
Jakarta Selatan 12940

Or submit your CV to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mark the appropriate position at the top left side of the envelope or as
the subject of your e-mail

============-=========-=========-====
Yana Saphira
Legal & Human Resources Department
============-=========-=========-====
PT. Dua Empat Tujuh
Segitiga Emas Business Park Unit No. 6
Jl. Prof.Dr.Satrio Kav. 6
Jakarta Selatan 12940
Phone: +62 21 57951133
Fax : +62 21 57951138

Website anda: http://www.assunnah.or.id & http://www.almanhaj.or.id
Website audio: http://assunnah.mine.nu
Berhenti berlangganan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ketentuan posting : http://www.assunnah.or.id/ragam/aturanmilis.php
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional