Glenn, is the general plan of putting a openat() emulation into libast
acceptable for you? I found that Roland wrote one in 2004 with threads
in mind, and that it only needs polishing and testing. If you agree to
take it I can spend some time this evening on it.

Olga

--
     { \/`o;====-    Olga Kryzhanovska   -====;o`\/ }