From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion <asterisk-biz@lists.digium.com>
Sent: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 21:16:03 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-biz] LiveVoip Multi Channel PBX City Plan

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005, Preston Garrison wrote:

Well I highly doubt Qwest is going out of business any time soon, and
they are one of the peoples that can provide that. If Qwest went out
of
business we all are in trouble. But then again when you own both ends
of most routes, its not very hard to make the pricing whatever you
want.
I stand corrected. It is quite possible that you are getting free local
calls in Q markets. It all depends on the local tariffs.

I can tell you that there's no way NYC local calls could be free on a PRI
:)