Some of you may have seen, or made reference to, a 4 Port FXS device from Soyo reported to have an MSRP around $50.

There is no such device. We are a direct Soyo reseller, the model in question is the ZConnect N400S

If you search Soyo N400S on Froogle you will see results which look like resellers offering the N400S for less than $50 This is the result of a database error from distributor D&H. You cannot purchase this device at this price, Soyo is working on finding all the online resellers who are displaying the pricing error.

The Soyo ZConnect N400S retails for $300-$325. It would be a sure sign of the apocolypse if a vendor were to release a 4FXS SIP compatible device that retails for $50

Here is an explanation directly from Soyo regarding the subject.

Hi Cory,

I'm terribly sorry about that but those are all mistakes that D&H had on their product listings and other e commerce who get their products from D&H also have it on their site.

The price is for a compact hub reader, 12 in 1 media reader with 4 port USB hubs, and the description is for the N400s gateway.

Sorry about the confusion, but we don’t have a product that is a compact hub reader router gateway, we have a compact hub-reader and a 4 port router/gateway but not a combination

So far I can’t find any resellers reselling our 4 port gateways online, you would probably be the first. The only ones we sold so far are for companies who need it for VoIP applications that were using our own VoIP service.

Sorry about the confusion Cory we been trying to fix these listings online also.

Let me know if you have anymore questions I am more then happy to help!

Cory Andrews
Senior Partner
VOIPSupply.com