I'm the author of ASTPP. (www.aleph-com.net/astpp) It is basically a call rating pkg for asterisk. It is an open source package that is constantly being improved upon. I can't help you at present with the broadband billing through ASTPP but if you want to discuss options give me a call @ 877-702-2900.

Darren Wiebe
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Don't know if this is the appropriate list to post this on, but I'll ask.

I am looking for VOIP Billing software which also can provide metered Broadband
Billing(data retrieve either from database or directly from equipment).

The VOIP Billing software should preferably work with *

Anybody know of some good packages for doing this without us having to roll our
own?

Thanks,
Brent