-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gary
Lawrence
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 11:06 PM
To: 'Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion'
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-biz] Strategic Alliance

Just to clarify a point:

What I am looking for is one company I can go to for all the technical
work
and hardware for complex Asterisk installations. They will present
themselves to my clients as my company, to me that is a "Strategic
Alliance".

I am not looking for a banker. I'll pay for a package of support hours
in
advance and will pay for all hardware when ordered, either by bank
transfer,
credit card, paypal or whatever is required.

Sincerely,
Gary Lawrence ITcom.Net 866.4ITcom1 866.448.2661