It looks like a telephone  :-)

For both 841 and 941 does the 2 to 4 upgrade increase codec licenses?

One of the most annoying things to me with many cell phones, analog phones and standalone caller ID displays is fixed timeout on LCD backlighting. I have the room lighting set to a comfortable level and don't like having to turn on a desk lamp just to read LCD displays. Do these phones allow setting/disabling the timeout or maybe have a button just for the purpose of turning on the backlight. If I am not running on batteries I like to just keep the display and dialpad lighting on.

Cory Andrews wrote:

Patrick - a few product images are available on our product page here -> http://www.voipsupply.com/product_info.php?products_id=1057

Thanks

Cory J Andrews
Partner / Purchasing
VOIPSupply.com - Everything you need for VOIP
454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
tf voice - 800-398-VOIP X22
l voice - 716.630.1555 X22