An idea just hit me... (epiphany)

If anyone is interested in.....

REALLY inexpensive high quality tech people to answer some of your support calls..

Some quick facts...
    a. A good percentage of Romanians speak English and have a non-annoying accent. (If you've ever called Dell you'll know what I mean..)
    b. Wages are currently on the scale of 1/7-1/12 that of an average tech person in the US or other countries
    c. Cost of _phone_ calls would be ridiculously low.
    d. Enough highly skilled or trainable* tech people to easily get an office going

List feedback/questions?

Other serious inquiries please contact me off list.

Cheers,

Christopher