    *From:* Asterisk <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *To:* asterisk-biz@lists.digium.com
    <mailto:asterisk-biz@lists.digium.com>
    *Sent:* Saturday, November 19, 2005 8:51 AM
    *Subject:* [Asterisk-biz] DIDX.ORG - You are really annoying guys !!!

    To Linda Goldsmith or woever manage DIDX.ORG and other web site
    afiliated to them !!!!

    We asked you 3 times to get us out from your system and mailer and
    you are still spamming.

    We will never pay you or buy you anything !!!!
    Advertising is a good idea but there is specific rules in Europe
    about mailing lists and
    especialiiy in France

    have a look at http://www.cnil.fr

If this is a real issue I'm willing to donate 2 hours of my time to fix
this...

I offer this under the assumptions of
a) mta/smtp is under Linux
b) System is tied into either MySQL/PostgreSQL/Oracle.
c) There actually is some sort of web interface that maybe* works
already in place

Cheers,

C.